Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun at Work


Not to be confused with Men at Work...

So it was a Thursday afternoon (Thursdays are my full days at work) and the phones were very quiet. I had finished my audio book and was looking for stuff do to. So I went around the office taking pictures of people working and people "working" Yes get ready for the inside scoop into my office!
Look its Tyler, so happy and working... and white....with big teeth.......:s
Ha perfect disguiseThere's Mike working diligentlyThis is how Tyler looks most of the time I go by his cubeConcentrating very hard on his Poker game.Oh look its Grammy, working so hard!
Or i guess not... That's really the only reason why she wanted the duel monitors.
This is a view from my desk. Notice right above my monitor there is a picture of Rick.... I feel like I'm being watched all the time... Its kinda creepy.
AND that completes the tour of the office! Thank you for reading, and wasting time with me. Have a great day!

1 comment: